DICK'S Sporting Goods and The DICK'S Sporting Goods Foundation believe in the transformative power of sport to change lives. But not all kids have access to sport because of the cost of registration fees. That is why we've partnered with Every Kid Sports, a 501(C)(3) nonprofit, to help provide registration fee support to families that qualify. *Parents or guardians can apply for assistance below.
- Applications are taken throughout the year. Approved applications are granted on average, within 7-14 days.
- Must be for a child, 4-18 years of age, who is currently enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or Foster Care system.
- Must be registering for participation in a recreation-level sport hosted by a youth sports organization or school.
- Must be registering for an upcoming sport season.
- Learn more or see details visit: everykidsports.org
SOME RESRICTIONS APPLY. EVERY KID SPORTS DOES NOT COVER:
- Club, travel or elite program
- Personal training or gym memberships
- Programs costing over our $500 every 3 months
- Camps lasting less than 6 weeks
- Reimbursements for previously played sports or outstanding dues
TEACHER AND EQUIPMENT RESOURCES
We have teamed up with DonorsChoose.org to assist equity-focused public school teachers. If your school sports programs are in need of support, please visit their site, create a profile and post your request.
The DICK'S Sporting Goods Foundation is proud to partner with Good Sports to keep kids in the game. Good Sports drives equitable access in youth sports by supplying youth organizations with the gear they need and cutting overhead costs.