REGISTRATION FEES AND TEACHER RESOURCES
As youth sports start back up, many kids may not return to play because of costs. The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation is proud to announce a $5,000,000 Sports Matter grant to Every Kid Sports, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, to provide income restricted families financial assistance to cover registration fees and help ensure every kid has a chance to play. *Parents or guardians can apply for assistance below.
- Applications are taken throughout the year. Approved applications are granted on average, within 7-14 days.
- Must be for a child, 4-18 years of age, who is currently enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or Foster Care system.
- Must be registering for participation in a recreation-level sport hosted by a youth sports organization or school.
- Must be registering for an upcoming sport season
- Learn more or see details visit: everykidsports.org
Some restrictions apply. Every Kid Sports does not cover:
- Club, travel or elite program
- Personal training or gym memberships
- Programs costing over our $500 every 3 months
- Camps lasting less than 6 weeks
- Reimbursements for previously played sports or outstanding dues
We have teamed up with DonorsChoose.org to assist public school teachers. If your school sports programs are in need of support, please visit their site, create a profile and post your request.