Need Help With Registration Fees?
As youth sports start back up, many kids may not return to play because of costs. The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation is proud to announce a $5,000,000 Sports Matter grant to Every Kid Sports, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, to provide income restricted families financial assistance to cover registration fees and help ensure every kid has a chance to play. *Parents or guardians can apply for assistance below.
Applications are taken throughout the year. Approved applications are granted on average, within 7-14 days.
- Must be for a child, 4-18 years of age, who is currently enrolled in SNAP, ACA Insurance Program, WIC, or Foster Care system.
- Must be registering for participation in a recreation-level sport hosted by a youth sports organization or school.
- Must be registering for an upcoming sport season
- Learn more or see details visit: everykidsports.org
Some restrictions apply. Every Kid Sports does not cover:
- Club, travel or elite program
- Personal training or gym memberships
- Programs costing over our $500 every 3 months
- Camps lasting less than 6 weeks
- Reimbursements for previously played sports or outstanding dues
In partnership with